The College maintains a full fledged sports activity centre which provides the necessary facilities for conducting Sports and Games. The College has very good play fields for conducting outdoor games like, Basket Ball, Ball Badminton, Tennis, Cricket, Kabadi, Hockey, Foot ball, Volley Ball and Athletics events. Apart from this, the college also has an Indoor stadium where all indoor games can be conducted other than these the college also has an indoor stadium, a Multi Gym and physique development equipment.
Students who participate in recreational sports activities often get the following benefits :
- Develop positive self-images, stronger social interaction skills.
- Maintain good physical health.
- Enhance their critical thinking skills and creativity.
- Perform more effectively in an academic environment.
Your enjoyment as a participant is the most important goal of Recreation Sports & Wellness. The college has both in-door and out-doors sports facilities for both staff and students. We have qualified Physical Directors to train the students. Students are encouraged to participate in inter college sports and games. Our college students have won many trophies tournaments, and championship at the national level. We have courts for volley ball and basketball and sufficient open space to conduct track and field events.
The college also provides 25 seats under sports quota every year for students who combine excellence in selected sports with creditable academic records. Students who have played at National and International level tournaments for the following games and sports are eligible to apply for the sports quota admissions: athletics, basketball, badminton, cricket, chess, table tennis, tennis, and squash racket.
Annual Sports Activities :
- Participation in Anna University zonal and inter zonal tournaments.
- Participation in South Zone and All India inter university tournaments.
- Participation in invitational inter-collegiate tournaments.
- Participation in the Tamil Nadu Inter Sports meet.
- Conducting the College Annual Sports day.