Separate hostel facilities are available for Indian and NRI boys and girls. The hostel provides accommodation and nutritious food for all the needy students. The rooms are furnished with table, chair, cot and fan. The Hostel is managed by a committee consisting of
i) Senior Executive – Hostels
ii) Associate Wardens
iii) Deputy Wardens
iv) Residential Tutors
v) Mess Representatives Application for Admission to the Hostel shall be made in the prescribed form.
The hostel can accommodate 500 boys and 200 girls. Single room accommodation is given to the final year and PG students. They are also permitted to use their own computers in their own rooms. The mess is spacious with a dining hall and kitchen. Separate seating arrangements are made for both boys and girls.
- Wi-Fi enabled hostel.
- RO water for drinking and cooking.
- Modern kitchen with dining hall.
- Tasty and Hygienic food.
- Separate food for Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian students.
- 24*7 power backup and security.
- 24*7 medical facilities with vehicle service.
- Solar water heater.
- Amenity centre which includes Food court, Departmental store, Ice cream Parlour and Naturals Spa.
- Laundry service.
- Sports and leisure facilities.
- Gym and fitness facilities.
- Newspaper and Magazine facilities.
- 96 furnished rooms (cots, tables and locker facility).
- Occupancy ratio of 4:1.
- General recreation hall with 42″ LED TV in each block.
- Guest rooms
- Free Computer Lab and Internet facility for hostellers after college hours.
- Extended library facility up to 6:30 PM.
- Serene Environment graced with Temple and Nature.